ant-user mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <>
Subject Re: for windows return "Windows XP"?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:21:07 GMT wrote:

>There must be someone who is dealing with the same issue. I am trying to take
>multiplatform builds with different ${}.properties file. Linux is not a
>problem, What about Windows? It becomes Windows
> files.
All modern platforms that I know of, which supports Java, can accept
filenames with an embedded space, so you may be able to work with the
generated filename directly.

Is there any particular technical reason that you must have single word

  Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen      " Bells!"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message