ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: redirect:write not writing to separate files with ant
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:43:31 GMT
Hi David,

I am not sure whether the problem detected by Michael Hudson is fixed now.

The code of TraxLiaison.java has certainly changed quite a bit since then.

this message of Robert Koberg is also interesting
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ant.user/21384/match=+xalan+redirect+style

My experience is that one easily gets into trouble with file resolution
issues with xalan, independently of ant too.

For instance I have a web application where I was trying to do
<xsl:import href='xyz'/> and I discovered that xalan was trying to
resolve the hrefs relative to the directory of the input file rather
than relative to the directory of the current stylesheet.

So in my opinion your test2.txt gets generated, but is maybe in the
directory on the input data or of the xsl stylesheet, in any case not
where you wanted it to be.
I also suffered the first time I tried to use xalan:redirect.

Cheers,

Antoine Levy-Lambert