ant-user mailing list archives

From Claas Thiele <cthi...@ct42.de>
Subject Re: problem with style task in ant 1.6
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:14:04 GMT
Markus Spath wrote:

---- CUT ----

> A workaround was to put my customisation stylesheets within the
> directory of the docbook stylesheets, then the includes/imports are
> resolved correctly, but I want to avoid to mix them up.
>
> Thats probably more a TrAX / URI-resolving issue, but maybe somebody
> here can give me some pointers

Generally the use of xmlcatalog should solve the problem.
In this case, the location of the docbook stylesheets is customizable by
a property.

Looks like that:
build.xml: (DOCBOOK_HOME has to be set)
   <xslt

	style="mydocbook.xsl>
     <xmlcatalog>
         <dtd publicId="-//CT42//ANT docbook-html"
              location="${DOCBOOK_HOME}/html/docbook.xsl"/>
     </xmlcatalog>
   </xslt>

mydocbook.xsl:

   <!-- import the original docbook stylesheet via ant xmlcatalog -->
   <xsl:import href="-//CT42//ANT docbook-html"/>

Works fine for me and is much more felxible.

Claas Thiele

Dipl.-Inf. Claas Thiele          	EMail: cthiele@ct42.de
Konradstr. 58                    	Web:   http://ct42.de
04315 Leipzig                    	Tel.: +49 (0)341 68 70 92 29
GERMANY                          	Fax   +49 (0)341 68 70 92 30