ant-user mailing list archives

From Markus Spath <>
Subject problem with style task in ant 1.6
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:05:28 GMT

trying to switch from ant 1.5.1 to 1.6.0 I noticed a change of behaviour with
the style task.

I basically use it for generating the documentation for projects via the
docbook xsl stylesheets using a customisation layer, which just sets some
parameters and imports the docbook.xsl stylesheet.

This worked fine with 1.5.1, but with 1.6.0 the stylesheets that are included
by docbook.xsl are no longer resolved relatively to it, but to the directory
executing ant.

A workaround was to put my customisation stylesheets within the directory of
the docbook stylesheets, then the includes/imports are resolved correctly, but
I want to avoid to mix them up.

Thats probably more a TrAX / URI-resolving issue, but maybe somebody here can
give me some pointers

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message