ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: xslt task - multiple files output - question
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:07:39 GMT
Jakob wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I searched the archive, and found some posts relating
> approximately to my problem, but not entirely, and without
> solution.
>
> I have one input XML file, and want to use Xalan's
> redirect extension to create a number of output files.

If you are using something like Xalan's redirect extension then you
would manage where you write the file in the XSL. Perhaps you want to
pass a param the tell the transformation which (relative?) directory to
go to.

You would use the xslt task's out attribute to perhaps write a report of
what you have done.

make sense?

-Rob