ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: <whichresource>
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:57:23 GMT
koji_sekiguchi@excite.co.jp wrote:

> > You should probably use the classpath attribute of the whichresource task.
>
> This is not classpath problem. I think '"/" +' is not necessary
> in WhichResource.java.

I just looked at the source. It makes sense to me.

WhichResource is going to search each element of the classpath (whether
just the system classpath, or the concatenation of the sys classpath with the
user-supplied classpath) looking for the resource descending from the stem
you provided. So the stem should start with a "/",  right? Since that is how
resources are looked for.

You can always make sure the stem you pass to WhichResource works when
rooted at "/" (or maybe I am misunderstanding the issue?).

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but