ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Doran <cdo...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6 and rmic task
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:58:26 GMT
This is a classpath issue. Using -verbose and looking at the classpath I
can see  the following:

With Ant 1.5.3, rmic's classpath consists of the ant jars prepended to the
system classpath, but with 1.6.0 they are appended.

So I added the classpath attribute to my rmic task but this makes no
difference, the system classpath is still included. Shouldn't the system
classpath be ignored ?