ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: RMIC and the -J option
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:10:15 GMT
The -J option is passed by the rmic command line to the java
interpertr,.
-oss4m is most likely the same as -Xss4m - the size of the
stack.

There is not a fork attribute to the rmic task so one cannot
pass the to the rmic task, one would need to set the options
for the ant program using ANT_OPTS.

Peter