ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: whitespace for javac task
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:06:44 GMT
It is more (much more) likely to be a bug with
java - exec for windows.
It has  problems with quoting/not quoting for
windows crazy CreateProcess cmd parameter.
This raises differences between unix and windows
view of paramaters in java.lang.Runtime#exec().

Removal of the fork attribute should work.

Peter