ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject variable inside a variable
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:26:14 GMT
I have a lib.properties file that defines all my dependencies for my
project.  In it, I define my JDBC drivers with syntax as follows:

#
# MySQL - http://www.mysql.com/
#
mysql.version            = 3.0.9-stable
mysql.dir=${lib.dir}/mysql-connector-java-${mysql.version}
mysql.jar=${mysql.dir}/mysql-connector-java-${mysql.version}-bin.jar

Then I used a database.jar variable that refers to the database I'm
using:

<property name="database.jar" location="${mysql.jar}"/>

What I'd like to do is just specify a database.type property that
equals "mysql" and then feed it into the database.jar property.  Is
this possible?

Thanks,

Matt