ant-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <jakartau...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: RE: WAS V5 WjEjbDeploy
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:21:56 GMT
Not sure if this has been posted on the Ant user list already.

I (and likely Toby, too) spent a lot of time trying to get WSAD-supplied
tools to build an ejb jar file with the deployment files.  (The WAS tools
that come with WSAD is incomplete and cannot build the full ejb jar file from
an Ant task running outside WSAD.)  Hope this helps someone in the future.

I've heard of "experts" that have been able to make it work with a build file
of over 2000 lines!  Frankly, I don't have that time.  <rant>I was about to
say I don't have the patience either, but WSAD seems to test it and force me
to stretch it.</rant>

Anyway, the steps to success are outlined below.

If someone has questions, I'm not sure I can help.  But if you wanna try me
anyway, you'll need to include my email because I'm no longer on the ant user
list.