ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <apply executable> question
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:42:53 GMT
--- Mike Tilburg <mtilburg@macromedia.com> wrote:
> directory. The problem that I am having is that all
> the output from every
> .as file is being placed into run.out.  I would like
> to have the output from
> each exec call to go into it's own .out file.  I'm
> is this possible?

Nope.  It wouldn't be too terribly hard to implement,
but a sensible scheme of specifying the output
parameters would need to be laid out.  There are so
many related parameters that--in my opinion--a single
nested element containing mostly several mappers
should be defined.  Not that hard to code, possibly
harder to use (think a separate output property for
each file).  I have been exploring the subject today,
so it's fresh on my mind.

-Matt