ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Attention Moderator
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:17:05 GMT
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:47 am, Mark McKay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently subscribed to this mailing list, and was wondering if it
> would be possible to have the mailer prepend the string "[Ant]" to every
> post sent out?  I subscribe to several mailing lists, and am finding it
> difficult to keep the Ant posts sorted from the others.

No, it is the list policy not to modify subject strings. There are a number of
ways of filtering messages from this list into separate folders, which should
be supported by most mail clients. In particular you may use the List-Post or
List-Id headers, which show the message coming from this mailing list.

Conor