ant-user mailing list archives

From mcamp...@webcpd.com
Subject Re: MailLogger
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:13:04 GMT
Hello Folks,

thanks for your answers!

The mail server is working properly because when I try to use the tag <mail>,
I receive the email message. I also tried telnet 10.10.10.10 25 and I sent an
email message successfully.

The problem seems to be only with MailLogger. I couldn't find a good
documentation explaining how to use (a step by step would be great!).

Let me know if you have any good URL, so I can double check.

PS: I'm running Ant under Windows 2000 Professional.

Best Regards,
Marco Campelo