ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Newbie; how to invoke an ant script from a GUI interface
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:36:10 GMT

Hi Gurus,

I have 2 scripts and this is how i run these 2 scripts:

1) I will type :

ant deploy-xyz prod

ant deploy-abc test

and these scripts does there business very well.

Now my question is: can i run these 2 scripts from a GUI interface ?

I mean i have a jsp page that contains 2 buttons namely as "prod" and "test" and when i hit
"prod" button i should invoke the first script and similarly when i will hit "test" button
i will invoke the second script.

All i wanted to do is to make a GUI for these 2 scripts.

can i do this or not ?

Thanks, shailesh