ant-user mailing list archives

From koji_sekigu...@excite.co.jp
Subject Re: <whichresource> More on the Resource case
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:46:07 GMT
> > Thank you for your quick action.
>
> Well, I'm not an Ant committer. I just tried what you said, found you were
> correct,
> and offered a change to the Ant community. You and I both could have overlooked
> some issue in this case! :-) Let's see what happens.

I see. :)

I believe properties file is a kind of resource file,
because <whichresource> task with resource attribute
sample looks for log4j.properties on Ant Manual.
So I tried to get the URL for
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties
but WhichResource.java looks for
/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties

Can you look for the above properties file from ant.jar
by using <whichresource> task?
It seems same bug for me..
I think "adding leading slash" is ant user's option.

Koji