ant-user mailing list archives

From Mofeed Shahin <mofeed.sha...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject developing my own fileset.
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:10:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm attempting to develop my own fileset, and I'm having problems.
Is it actually possible to do ?

This is what my ant build.xml looks like :

<target name="desktop">
    <taskdef name="ejardep"
      classname="mof.core.ant.JarTask"
      classpathref="invision.dist.classpath">
    </taskdef>

    <typedef name="modulefileset"
        classname="mof.core.ant.ModuleFileSet"
        classpathref="mof.dist.classpath">
    </typedef>

    <ejardep module="ui.desktop">
      <modulefileset dir=".">
        <include name="foo"/>
      </modulefileset>
    </ejardep>
</target>

my ejardep task currently extends MatchingTask so that the Fileset stuff
should work, but it doesn't appear to like it.
I get :
The <ejardep> task doesn't support the nested "modulefileset" element.

It doesn't even work if I try a normal fileset either.

So I guess I have 2 questions.
1 - how do get a Task to understand filesets. (I already extend MatchingTask)
2 - how do I write my own Fileset ?

Mof.