ant-user mailing list archives

From "Baz" <ba...@goodconsultants.com>
Subject Re: junit.jar or not?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:56:53 GMT
Jan,

Thanks for your reply.

So, basically, both ant 1.6 and 1.5.x still need a copy of junit.jar in
ANT_HOME/lib, right?

Barry

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 10:44 PM
Subject: RE: junit.jar or not?

The ant-junit.jar contains (compiled) classes which depends on JUnit.
If you want to use them (e.g. <junit>) you have to have junit.jar in your
classpath. E.g. in $ANT_HOME/lib/ or in $USER_HOME/.ant/lib/

If you compile Ant´s source distro without JUnit that file (ant-junit.jar)
should be empty (or not present, not sure).

Jan