ant-user mailing list archives

From "Philippe Bonnardel" <philippe.bonnar...@winsoft.fr>
Subject RE: Invoking a target for multiple build-files?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:42:27 GMT
Try to use the foreach method with a filelist you'll have created
before...

Regards

Philippe

-----Original Message-----
From: Jörg Leuschke [mailto:joerg.leuschke@mayfield-technologies.com]
Sent: mardi 13 janvier 2004 11:54
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Invoking a target for multiple build-files?

Hi,

I have a project directory containing several independent modules. Each
module has its own build-file, but all build-files contain the same
targets. Now I want to create an additional build-file, which invokes a
certain target for all modules. I tried the new <subant> task and it
works, but it does not exactly do what I intended.

With <subant> I always have to specify the target property, or ant will
use the default-target of each build-file. I want ant to call every
module build-file with the target I passed as argument on the
command-line.

Is this somehow possible?

Best regards,
Jörg Leuschke.