ant-user mailing list archives

From "chpchew" <chpc...@cs.usm.my>
Subject FileSet problem: include file with folder name containing space
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:21:51 GMT
hi:
    I am a newbie in using Ant. Please forgive me if I ask silly question.
    I try to set include file into the FileSet instance using this command.

    String filename = "\Integration\Portal Gen\try.xml";
    FileSet fileset = new FileSet();
    fileset.setIncludes(filename );

    as a result, the fileset actually has two element in the fileset which is:
    1) \Integration\Portal,
    2)  Gen\try.xml

    Anyone can tell me on how to ignore the space when we includes file into the fileset.

    Thanks

regards,
Chew