ant-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Leuschke <>
Subject Invoking a target for multiple build-files?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:53:59 GMT

I have a project directory containing several independent modules.
Each module has its own build-file, but all build-files contain the
same targets. Now I want to create an additional build-file, which
invokes a certain target for all modules. I tried the new <subant>
task and it works, but it does not exactly do what I intended.

With <subant> I always have to specify the target property, or ant
will use the default-target of each build-file. I want ant to call every
module build-file with the target I passed as argument on the

Is this somehow possible?

Best regards,
Jörg Leuschke.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: