ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <ew...@llbean.com>
Subject Re: Jscp error
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:05:37 GMT
Thanks for your input. I found through some trial and error that my problem was with <%@
include  .... %> statements in the JSPs.  I needed to specify the uriroot and uribase attributes
of the jspc.

Eric

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306

>>> antoine@antbuild.com 12/19/03 12:58PM >>>
Hi Eric,

I am not sure whether you are going to find much help on thelist.
It is also unclear whether it is an ant or a tomcat problem.

You might want to download both ant and tomcat source code and debug.
Sorry, this does not sound very helpful but this is realistic.

On the tomcat-user lists there might be someone around who knows about
this type of problems.

Cheers,
Antoine

Eric Wood wrote:

>I'm using the jasper jar files from tomcat-4.1.27 and ant.1.5.4. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I'm trying to use the < jspc> task to check the validity of our JSPs that
have been checked into my project's clearcase integration stream as part of a continuous integration
process.