ant-user mailing list archives

From (Mike Castle)
Subject Re: AW: XSLT with entities and therefore DOCTYPE
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:41:37 GMT

I see this thread is populated with responses.  Thanks!

In article <>,
Antoine LÚvy-Lambert  <> wrote:
>Did you try the <xsl:import/> element instead of entities ?

I'm not using a SYSTEM entity to bring in a new file, however.

I just want to avoid having to type in a long string of characters over and

Ok, actually, I'm more concerned about correctly updating the long strings
of characters when I make a change.

Basically I'm using the ENTITY as a macro.

>BTW : the address of this mailing list is

Whoops!  When I updated my news-to-email gateway, I forgot to delete the
old address.  Corrected now, thanks.

     Mike Castle

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: