ant-user mailing list archives

From dalg...@ix.netcom.com (Mike Castle)
Subject Re: AW: XSLT with entities and therefore DOCTYPE
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:41:37 GMT

I see this thread is populated with responses.  Thanks!

In article <NCEPINDOKGPFICGMMGLNCEFFCHAA.antoine@antbuild.com>,
Antoine LÚvy-Lambert  <user@ant.apache.org> wrote:
>Did you try the <xsl:import/> element instead of entities ?

I'm not using a SYSTEM entity to bring in a new file, however.

I just want to avoid having to type in a long string of characters over and
over.

Ok, actually, I'm more concerned about correctly updating the long strings
of characters when I make a change.

Basically I'm using the ENTITY as a macro.

Whoops!  When I updated my news-to-email gateway, I forgot to delete the
old address.  Corrected now, thanks.

mrc

--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/