ant-user mailing list archives

From "Denis N. Antonioli" <anto...@ifi.unizh.ch>
Subject Re: Ctrl+C doesn't work with Ant in Cygwin
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:16:37 GMT
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Matt Raible wrote:

> This is a strange problem -  I couldn't seem to find a solution from
> google or the mailing list archives.  It happens on my Windows XP
> machine and a Win2K Server box at work.  When I run "ant" or "ant.bat"
> in cygwin, I can't Ctrl+C to cancel the process.  I do get a prompt
> again, but the process continues after that.  Any ideas?  I'm pretty
> sure it's ant because I can "ping yahoo.com" and Ctrl+C out of it
> halfway through.

Which terminal are you using?

Everything was fine as long as I let my shell run in Windows' terminal
(i.e. just have a line tcsh -l in my cygwin.bat), but I observed the
same behaviour when I switched to rxvt (i.e. with a line rxvt -e tcsh -l
in my cygwin.bat).

Best
	dna

--
  For many applications, C++ is still the best choice when you don't want
  to compromise between elegance and efficiency.