ant-user mailing list archives

From "didge" <di...@foundrylogic.com>
Subject RE: XSLT with entities and therefore DOCTYPE
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:45:38 GMT
Mike,

Since what you are asking for sounds like simple macro expansion, can you
preprocess the stylesheet with a tool like VPP (vpp.sourceforge.net) or even
use simple token replacement?  You won't be using entity includes, so it
will get you around the problem, though it adds an additional processing
step.

didge