ant-user mailing list archives

From joseph.mil...@brightline.com
Subject Re: Fw: AW: Ant and Norton Antivirus 2004 on XP
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 06:21:21 GMT
I realize that.  The way NAV works is that the scanner process itself does
the scanning on behalf of the invoking process and thus gets the CPU, or
that's my limited understanding.  But like I said, the problem disappeared
after another update from Symnatec, so they must have corrected whatever
the problem was.  So this turns into just an FYI in case you see a similar
problem, in which case you may want to do a LiveUpdate to correct the
issue (if it's not happening automatically).