ant-user mailing list archives

From joseph.mil...@brightline.com
Subject Re: AW: Ant and Norton Antivirus 2004 on XP
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:20:30 GMT
Thanks, Antoine.  I'n running ant 1.5.4 on XP with Service Pack 1.   I
sent an email to Symantec, but they have no user fourm that I can find, so
I guess I have to wait til they wish to get back to me.   I'm a not a very
happy camper at the moment, but I have no hard evidence to point an
accusatory finger at.  I might take some time and put a dev build of ant
on and see if I can narrow down where the pause occurs.  It must be very
early in the ant startup, however.

--Joe
Joseph Millar <joseph.millar@brightline.com>
Principal Software Engineer