ant-user mailing list archives

From Falko Wiese <Falko.Wi...@data-experts.de>
Subject problems with logging (message priority level)
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:22:33 GMT
Hi,

we wrote our own xsl stylesheet for parsing ant log infos. With the
message priorities (debug, info, warn, error) we want to decide whether
our build run is complete, failed etc. We use ant version 1.5.4.

The output for the command 'ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger
-Dant.XmlLogger.stylesheet.uri=<stylesheet> -logfile <logfile>  -verbose
<targets> >/dev/null 2>&1' is the following:

                                        <message
priority="error"><![CDATA[                   ^]]></message>

                                        <message
priority="error"><![CDATA[17 warnings]]></message>

                                </task>

                        </target>

                </task>

Has anyone an idea, why the message priority is not 'warn'? Thanks a lot
for help,

Falko Wiese.