ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian.Col...@kp.org
Subject Re: How to use a different XML parser?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:01:12 GMT
We want to use a lighter weight XML parser.

Brian.Colfer@kp.org
Phones:
   Office: (925) 979-7498
   Mobile: (415) 505-5480
Personal Email: BrianColfer@covad.net

"Martin Gainty" <mgainty@hotmail.com>
12/11/2003 04:21 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
        cc:     Cengiz Onen/CA/KAIPERM@Kaiperm
        Subject:        Re: How to use a different XML parser?

Brian
why do yuo need a reference to xercesImpl.jar?
-Martin