ant-user mailing list archives

From Srikrishna.Gopalakris...@porsche.de
Subject FTP Task !
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:29:22 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to execute an ftp task but the build is failing. I have the
optional.jar in my classpath but the build fails.
I get the following error
file:c:/pdm/scripts/ftp.xml:12: Could not create task or type of type: ftp.
Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.

I checked optional.jar and i have the following classfiles
org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\net\FTP.class
org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\net\FTP$Action.class
org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\net\FTP$FTPDirectoryScanner.class

Any pointers as to what i am missing here

thanks
sri