ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>
Subject AW: Problem with the replaceregexp task!!!
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:57:33 GMT

Hi Nagarajan,
<replaceregexp file="C:/runant.txt" match="\r\n" replace=","  flags="g" />

Will be better,

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Nagarajan Murugesan []
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 14:23
An: 'Ant Users List'
Betreff: Problem with the replaceregexp task!!!

Hi All,

I have the problem with using <replaceregexp> task.

I have written a task to replace a new line character
in a text file. once it get exceuted, i opened in a
notepad(by default), it contains small rectangle kind
of character before the replacement string.

How could i remove this junk character from the file.
please help me on this.

Here is my code:

<replaceregexp file="C:/runant.txt" match="\n" replace=","  flags="g" />

Nagarajan M

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message