ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: FTP task problems
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:00:24 GMT
Hi Scott,

you might want to try ant1.6beta3.
The ftp task in this version requires commons-net instead of NetComponents.
Cheers,
Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Carter, Scott [mailto:Scott.Carter@GTECH.COM]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 05:36
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: FTP task problems

I am using the ant FTP task from optional.jar to copy reasonably large files
from our win2000 build box to an AIX server.   At some point during the FTP
task I get the following exception  com.oroinc.io.CopyStreamException
causing the build to fail.   This exception is not always thrown during
copying the same file, seems to be random, but is always thrown during my
FTP task at some point, usually during the last file copied.  Can anyone
please help?
My ant target is below :
   <target name="deploy_INT_FTP_appFiles" description="FTP app files to app
server">
    	<ftp server="${int_app_server1_ip}"
        	userid="${int_app_server1_user}"
        	password="${int_app_server1_password}"