ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: Changelog task
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:44:06 GMT

is easy to script ...

Cheers,

Antoine

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Chandler [mailto:andy@riftware.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2003 19:56
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Changelog task

Does anyone know how to generate a changelog for only a specific branch?
I'm using the changelog task currently along with the xml transform the ANT
team provides to generate HTML - the problem is that I'm seeing revisions on
a file from different branches other than the one I'm building in the
report.    As an alternative it wouldn't be the end of the world to exec cvs
to do the job if I can give it the correct options to still allow the html
converter to work.   I'm running Ant 1.6 beta on Windows under jdk 1.4.2