ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Question about junit report
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:59:09 GMT
On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 10:19  PM, Bret Kumler wrote:
> I looked at http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junitreport.html
>
> Where can I find information about changing the xml this task creates?

Rather than customize the XML that is created, you would probably just
want to tweak the XSL sheets used to convert the XML data to a report.
Look at the styledir attribute on the <report> element.  The XSL files,
I believe are shipped in ANT_HOME/etc so you can just copy those files
to another directory, tweak them, and point the <report> element to
that directory.  Keep the XSL file names as-is.

	Erik