ant-user mailing list archives

From Martín Mauri <mma...@profesi.com.ar>
Subject Jar ...
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:46:14 GMT

Hi users!

I'd like to generate a set of jars files and it turns out to be that the
build.xml file has the folowing as a sample:

<jar jarfile="${dist}/lib/MyProject-${DSTAMP}.jar" basedir="${build}"/>

now suppose I have the following dir: "sellers" and the following sellers:
Tom, Paul and John, now the structure would be like:

sellers

   ---- Tom
   ---- Paul
   ---- John

but the problem is that I want to generate a jar file for each seller with
the classes that are inside each directory ie: a Tom.jar for Tom's classes,
a Paul.jar for Paul's and so on...That can't be possible with the jar tag as
if I put something like

<jar jarfile="${dist}/lib/Tom.jar" basedir="${build}/Tom"/>

it will include all Tom's files but won't respect the path for the classes,
instead of including sellers/Tom/class1.class it will add class1.class...is
there any property for the jar tag that can do that?

thanks,

Martin