ant-user mailing list archives

From "Carter, Scott" <Scott.Car...@GTECH.COM>
Subject trouble with telnet task going to a windows box
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:33:33 GMT
I am using ant 1.5 and using the telnet task to issue commands on several
remote boxes.  The only trouble is one of the boxes I have to issue commands
on is win2000.  The current telnet server on this box uses windows
authentication, which does not work through the ant task.  Does anyone on
this list know of a different free telnet server I could install on this
remote box to get ant's telnet task to work?

Thanks - Scott Carter

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.