ant-user mailing list archives

From "Carter, Scott" <Scott.Car...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: FTP task problems
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:08:45 GMT
FYI - the exception was thrown because the target machine was out of disk
space.

Thanks for the help - Scott Carter

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:15 AM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: Scott.Carter@GTECH.COM
Subject: Re: FTP task problems

Scott
I assume you are usng ORO 2.07? see
http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/index.html
set your FTP Task verbose="yes"
Regards,
Martin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carter, Scott" <Scott.Carter@GTECH.COM>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 11:35 PM
Subject: FTP task problems

> I am using the ant FTP task from optional.jar to copy reasonably large
files
> from our win2000 build box to an AIX server.   At some point during the
FTP
> task I get the following exception  com.oroinc.io.CopyStreamException
> causing the build to fail.   This exception is not always thrown during
> copying the same file, seems to be random, but is always thrown during my
> FTP task at some point, usually during the last file copied.  Can anyone
> please help?
> My ant target is below :
>    <target name="deploy_INT_FTP_appFiles" description="FTP app files to
app
> server">
>     <ftp server="${int_app_server1_ip}"
>         userid="${int_app_server1_user}"
>         password="${int_app_server1_password}"
>         remotedir="/home/Builds/${buildLabel}"
>         >
>         <fileset dir="${jar_build_dir}">
>             <include name="admin.*"/>
>             <include name="escratch.*"/>
>             <include name="escratch-web.*"/>
>             <include name="appDB.*"/>
>         </fileset>
>         </ftp>
>

>     </target>
>
> Thanks - Scott Carter

> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.