ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: saxon and xalan
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:20:07 GMT
Do you know the compatibility to Ant? Then I can add that to the
external page http://ant.apache.org/external.html .

Jan

mtxslt - Multi-XSLT Ant Task

A task for the Apache "Ant" build system. The "mtxslt" (multi-XSLT) task
extends the standard Ant "xslt/style" task to make it easy to use multiple
XSLT engines during the same build. This is useful for regression testing of
XSLT scripts against.

Compatibility:
Contact:  		Anthony B. Coates (abcoates AT TheOffice DOT net)
License:  		Apache Software License 1.1