ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: WSDL validator Ant Task
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:22:02 GMT
done in CVS HEAD

Jan

ome/docs/articles/wsdl20Validator/wsdlvalidateant.html.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Here is a patch for the external.xml file.

<subsection name="WSDLValidate">
href="http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/wsvt-home/docs
/articles/wsdl20Validator/wsdlvalidateant.html">WSDLValidate</a>
 is similar in configuration to the optional Ant task <a
href="http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/xmlvalidate.html">XMLValida
te</a>.
 WSDLValidate can optionally validate a WSDL document against the <a
href="http://www.ws-i.org">WS-I Basic Profile</a>.
command line utility.</p>
            <th>Compatibility:</th>
            <th>URL:</th>