ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Filterset, insert Filename(s).
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 00:48:08 GMT
On Wednesday, December 3, 2003, at 10:41  AM, Robert r. Sanders wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have been using ANT for basic build tasks for some time now.
> Currently I am working on a build script for assembling some
> documentation and other files, and I would like to use a filterset to
> replace a token with the name of the file that is being copied.  Is
> there some easy way to accomplish this with an ANT task?

You won't be able to do that with <copy>, but you could use the
<foreach> from ant-contrib (@ SourceForge) to do something like this.

I'm now a big fan of VPPFilter from the vpp project at SourceForge -
it's way slick - I prefer this over filtersets, but for simple token
replacements, vpp would be overkill.

	Erik