ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin LaVergne <klaver...@comcast.net>
Subject Unexpected Attribute Error in Ant 1.6.0
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:37:04 GMT
Howdy,

I just upgraded to 1.6.0 and was trying to use a namespace to declare
custom tasks in. I know that in the 1.6 beta versions, you had to declare a
namespace (just like with any other XML file) in order to use the task name
format of prefix:taskname. I have the following in my buildfile:

<project name="Argo" default="help" basedir="."
     xmlns:parago="http://www.parago.com/ant/tasks">
</project>

I get the following error when trying to run this: Unexpected attribute
"xmlns:parago"

Does anyone know why I might be getting this error? Thanks.

Kevin