ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: CVS checkouts...
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:14:59 GMT

Step 1

Copy all *.dll (pserver_protocol.dll ...) and the
cvs.exe of your cvsnt-server installation in a directory
on your machine.
You may leave out those  *_protocol.dll you don't use.

Step 2

Add this directory to your path

Here, Ant is started with a batchfile, cause we cannot change
the pathvariables on the machine :

set ANT_HOME=Y:\ant
set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Programme\JavaSoft\JDK\jdk1.3.1_03\bin;%ANT_HOME%\bin;Y:\cvsnt
set JAVA_HOME=C:\Programme\JavaSoft\JDK\jdk1.3.1_03

call ant -f ...

The directory with the cvsntrelevant files is added to the path -> Y:\cvsnt

Step 3

Before starting your antscript for accessing the cvs-repository you
have to login once via cmd for the required .cvspass-file, which is created then.

The default location of the .cvspass-file is

WinPartition\Dokumente und Einstellungen\username\.cvspass

You have to do this initial login for every cvs-repository !!