ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (PS, GNF, Contractor)" <Luis.Cone...@gnf.com>
Subject Capture / store compiled source files
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:06:05 GMT
Hi all

	I was wondering if there's a way to capture which files have been recently compiled (and
by recently, I mean, the last compilation). I want to capture them, in order to upload (ftp)
the class files to a Unix server (and avoid using some other tool). If I can get them stored
/ captured in any way, I can easily build up a <fileset/> and pass it to the <ftp>
task.

	My common compile target looks like:

    <target name="compile" depends="init">
        <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}"
               fork="yes"
               executable="${jdk13.home}/bin/javac.exe"
               listfiles="yes">
            <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
        </javac>
    </target>

	With 'listfiles' argument, I the compiled files are shown in the stdio (in this case, my
screen), but I can't handle them in any way... I have though about send the compilation to
a log file and then parse the values in the file, but that sounds pretty nasty and I'd like
to have something more elegant

	Any help / hint / guideline will be appreciated

	Regards
	-Luis

_______________________
Luis G. Conelly
Contractor

Global Nuclear Fuel
A join venture of GE, Toshiba & Hitachi
Ph. (+52) 449-910-7800 ext. 7308
Mobile (+52) 449-123-8749
DialComm. *879-7308
Fax (+52)449-910-7801
e-mail Luis.Conelly@gnf.com
SameTime: Luis Conelly/PS/GeneralElectric
"The information contained in this transmission is non-public, is the confidential, proprietary
information of GE Nuclear Energy and / or Global Nuclear Fuel and / or any of its subsidiaries.
In addition to any other restrictions that may be imposed by Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure
Agreements between GE Nuclear Energy and / or Global Nuclear Fuel and the recipient, may not
be disclosed, copied or used for other than its intended purpose without written permission
from GE Nuclear Energy and / or Global Nuclear Fuel and / or any of its subsidiaries.