ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Blaukopf <blauk...@netbeans.org>
Subject Re: recursive 'available' task
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:15:31 GMT
Hi Euan, you could try the following:

        <pathconvert property="dirContainsFiles" setonempty="false"
targetos="unix"> <!--it doesn't matter what targetos is-->
            <path>
                <fileset dir="${dir}"/>
            </path>
        </pathconvert>

The trouble is, it can take a long time because if there ARE any files
in ${dir} then it will return all of them. Maybe someone on the list has
a way of making this more efficient.

Daniel