ant-user mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject How can tasks in 'imported' build files know the basedir of the imported file itsef?
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:33:29 GMT
When you import another build file via the new 1.6 import task, special
properties
    ant.file.<name>
    ant.version.<name>
and so on are created, where <name> is the name attribute from the
imported build file.

Now ant.file.<name> may be used by tasks within the imported build file
to refer to the imported build file itself, but I want to refer to the
base directly in which the imported build file is located.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no
  basedir.<name>
property defined. If the imported code just uses ${basedir}, it gets the
basedir of whoever imported it, which is not what I want.

Can anybody point out a way to get at the base directory of the build file?

Regards,
Colin