ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: ant MSG_ERR does not appear to be generated
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:19:57 GMT
This was changed in ant 1.6.0.

The problem was that the event priority of std error has been changed
from err to warning as sometimes it was output at error level and
sometimes it was output at warning level (when fork or exec was used).

There should still be an event at error level:
ant -find compile.xml -logger org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger

generates the following:
 <build time="1 second" error="/home/preilly/learning/ant/compile.xml:3:
Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.">
    <task name="mkdir"
location="/home/preilly/learning/ant/compile.xml:2: " time="0
seconds"></task>
    <task name="javac"
location="/home/preilly/learning/ant/compile.xml:3: " tim

Peter