ant-user mailing list archives

From Markku Saarela <markku.saar...@entra.fi>
Subject Re: ExceptionInIntializerError using jdk1.5alpha
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2003 16:05:42 GMT
Hi,

Im just tested jdk 1.5 alpha with Ant 1.6.0 (WinXP). Builds were successed.
Not  tried xalan  transformations  yet.
This caused exception says that Integer class tried to parse "be found
at http: //www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets" string to int.
So somehow this string is tried to convert to Integer, Is it xalan or
this ./www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets?

Markku.

James Black wrote:

> Hello,
>  I am getting the error below, and I don't know how I should fix this,
> as it is a NumberFormatException dealing with
>
> http: //www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets
>
>  I am running this on Solaris 8, using Ant 1.6.0, compiled on 18 Dec.
>
>  It also appears that ant doesn't recognize JDK1.5 yet as 'ant
> -verbose' shows the 'Detected Java version: 1.4', but I doubt that
> would be the problem.
>
>  Has anyone tried using JDK1.5alpha with ant yet?
>

> --- Nested Exception --- java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>     at org.apache.xml.serializer.ToStream.<init>(ToStream.java:152)
>     at
> org.apache.xml.serializer.ToHTMLStream.<init>(ToHTMLStream.java:595)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
> orAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
> onstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:414)
>     at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:318)
>     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:271)
>     at
> org.apache.xml.serializer.SerializerFactory.getSerializer(SerializerF
> actory.java:130)
>     at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.createSerializationHandl
> er(TransformerImpl.java:1127)
>     at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.createSerializationHandl
> er(TransformerImpl.java:1011)
>     at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImp
> l.java:1217)
>     at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImp
> l.java:1200)
>     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.Xalan2Executor.execute(X
> alan2Executor.java:82)
>     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.AggregateTransformer.tra
> nsform(AggregateTransformer.java:184)
>     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.exec
> ute(XMLResultAggregator.java:173)
>     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:306)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:401)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:338)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:365)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1237)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1094)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:669)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:220)
> [...]

Markku Saarela
Senior Software Engineer (OO Technology, Java, J2EE, Smalltalk)
Entra e-Solutions Oy
mobile: +358-9-590 6505
markku.saarela@entra.fi
www.entra.fi