ant-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton C. Craig" <...@icsaward.com>
Subject Re: Sound Task In Build.xml
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:11:17 GMT
Sathish Kumar T.K. wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Below is the script from Build.xml file.
>
>Can you tell me where to put the *.wav file.
>Right now i have put that  in the same directory where build.xml exist.
>Its not working for me.
>Thanks,
>Sathish
>
><sound>
><success source="SUCCESS.WAV" duration="10000" loops="2"/>
>
><fail source="FAILURE.WAV" duration="10000" loops="2"/>
>
></sound>

Make sure the wav files are in PCM format. The sound task seems to have
trouble with some of the audio formats. I modify my sounds to with the
Windows sound recorder and save them in 8 bit PCM format. Just open the
sound files in Recorder, go to properties, switch the format and re-save
them. You can put the sounds in the same folder as the build or you can
put them anywhere as long as the source attribute contains the path to
the file.

Cliff