ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject ant 1.6.0 released
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:06:12 GMT
Hi,

ant 1.6.0 is released !!!

The version will hopefully soon be available from all mirrors.

If you encounter difficulties :-(   doing the download, select
www.apache.org/dist in the combo box of the download page, and then hit
the <change> button.

Thanks to all the people who have contributed to ant, who have sent
critics, comments, patches, questions, ...

For the ones who have sent patches or bug reports which are not yet
processed, keep chiming in to remind us of your issues ;-) , hopefully
we will be able to solve them.

We have done our best to offer new features such as antlib, macrodef,
presetdef, ssh tasks, ... and to fix bugs.

A lot of luck with the use of ant 1.6.0. :-)

And all the best for 2004.

Cheers,

Antoine Levy-Lambert