ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: saxon and xalan
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:46:28 GMT
I have used this task from (at least) ant 1.5.3 (the last one I have on
my FS) to ant 1.6beta3. It works. I have found it most useful using
saxon and xsl version="1.1" (the only one with this version of xsl).
Using xsl1.1 and its xsl:document element (as opposed to the function
call) has been extremely useful when taking large xml files and
splitting them up into smaller ones (especially for MSWord 2004 xml).

Though it is useful for many things, here is a link to some info on
breaking up MSWord 2004 XML:

http://lists.oscom.org/pipermail/general/2003-November/000541.html
and
http://oscom.org/projects/wordXML/